Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ravi Mandlik


I was recommended by an art lover/collector /Curator, that Ravi Mandlik works are a must for study, especially for an amateur artist like me. To my luck I made it on a Sunday with a friend of mine. I reached before her so I had much more time to get mesmerized by the paintings. They had the soothing effect on me. 

Often my friends, who don’t understand art have asked me, how do you know which is a good painting and which is not,  especially if it’s abstract art/modern art.  To them I always say, that for me any painting that is soothing to my eyes and relaxes me, are the ones that I like. And usually they are paintings with colors used in a manner that makes me feel life is beautiful.  His paintings were reassuring just like nature, that world is beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. I have read your blog post on "Ravi Mandlik " related information and found your nice blog site. so thank you very much for sharing this valuable contents. I will visit again to read more post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice topic, which is very use full for me.

    ReplyDelete