Friday, February 17, 2012

No Parking - Venkatesh Pate



I never thought black and white could have such an Enchanting effect.  I have come to realize in the world of art black and white are equivalent to zero and one from the Mathematics world (computer world). What is most striking is the artist’s knowledge in Anatomy.  And I could not stop admiring the brilliant use of the masking technique.

The artist Venkatesh Pate is from Mumbai, an over populated city. The skylines changes every day, the number of cars increases every day, lives are entangled and there is a growing chaos everywhere.  I could sense the need of space, just what I crave for once I step out of my enclaves.

How an artist can express such a subtle feeling so strongly, leaving admirers gazing at his work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment